Candidate with 50% marks in senior secondary (10 + 2) examination or its equivalent.
Candidate with at least 45% marks and have participated in State/National/Inter University level Sports/Games competitions.
Instructions for Admission
**Please read the college Prospectus 2020-21 for detail instructions/guidelines. Candidates are also advised to be in touch with the admission portal of the College Website “www.skrcpe.com” for the latest information.
- Terms and conditions set by the Government of Punjab and concerned universities would be applicable.
- Latest passport size photograph duly attested and signed shall be pasted on the admission form by the candidate. Six latest photos are to be brought at the time of fitness test. Write your name, father’s name and class at the back of the photo.
- Candidates shall provide eligibility certificate from the concerned university at the time of admission which shall be checked by the concerned colleges.
- Physical Efficiency test & interview will be as follows :
- All candidates shall report at 8 am in the hall.
- After collecting Identification/Interview card the candidates shall report in the grounds for physical efficiency test.
- Only two chances will be given for clearing the test. Candidates has to clear the test in 35 sec. or less without any mistake .
- Original certificate of Academics, reserve seats, sports certificates etc. will be seen by the respective evaluation committees regarding admissions.
- Only Gradation by the Sports Department will be considered for taking benefit of sports certificate except for those Sports/Games which are not graded by the sports department but they are in the all India inter university calendar. For taking benefit of non-graded sports/games certificates, it is mandatory to fulfill following terms:
- Submit an affidavit, mentioning sports/games achievements, as according to the specimen will be acceptable only. It is also necessary to bring the following proofs along-with:
- For all India inter university level competitions and national level certificates Director University and president/ Secretary of Association; For State level Competitions President/ Secretary/Distt. Level Tournaments principal of the institution:
- List of the team and numbers
- Name of the Coach and Manager
- Date, Year and place of tournaments
- Fulfilling all terms and conditions of gradation.
- Out of State Applicants shall bring with them a certificate by the Distt. Sports Officer that sports gradation is not done by the concerned department in that state. They shall also bring the team list of their game/athletic certificate duly attested by the Distt. Sports Officer/concerned official.
- To avail the benefit, Candidate have to furnished all the certificates to the admission committee at the time of interview. Under no circumstances they shall be considered/accepted afterwards.
- Decision of the admission committee for checking/evaluating the certificates/documents will be final.
- Admission shall be cancelled if the statements/certificates is found to be fake/false and Fees deposited shall be forfeited. Due to this misrepresentation, concerned student will not raise any objection for cancellation of his/her admission and required Legal action will be taken against him/her.
- Decision of the Principal will be final for the case/cases which is not covered by instruction/conditions given in the prospectus.
- The names of the selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board/website of the College. They will be responsible to deposit the fees in given time, after expiry of that time, the admission will be offered to the waiting list candidates and their names will be displayed on the Notice Board/website of the College. No candidate will be informed separately about this. Students who do not deposit the fees in time, their admission rights will have to be abolished. Thereafter, they will not be able to claim for the same.
- Exemption from the physical efficiency test, at the time of admission, will be given to in service teachers/coaches of physical education (Males above the age of 35 and females above the age of 30).
- Teachers of physical education/Coaches working in recognized institution will get credit (One year experience will get two marks and maximum five marks) for their experience only if the experience certificate is counter signed by D.E.O./Competent authority.
- In service candidates apply through proper channel or bring no objection certificate from their department at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates shall have to deposit the following original certificates in the office when they deposit fee:
- Required Academic & other achievements certificate (on the basis of which admission is sought).
- Character certificate issued by the head of institute last attended, and in case of private students the certificate should be attested by Gazetted officer or competent authority.
- Eligibility certificate/claim certificate from Punjabi university Patiala.
- N.O.C. for in service candidates (teachers/coaches) from their concerned employer’s.
- There in no facility of late admission after the re-evaluation according to the university rules.
- Candidates whose results have not been declared can apply and appear for physical efficiency test they but they must show their result before the date of merit list.
- The syllabus of these courses will be according to the related universities.
- It is compulsory to have residence certificate for admission.