Reservation of seats shall be as per the policy of the Government of Punjab applicable at the time of Interview/Counseling
Out of total seats in each course:
- 85% seatsare reserved for the applicants/students who must be a resident of Punjab and passed the qualifying examination from the Educational Institutions of Punjab; and
- Remaining 15% seatsare reserved for those students who passed qualifying examination from other States/U.T., except this out-of-state candidate will not be provided benefit of any other Reservation/category.
a) Reservation Policy against 85% Quota seats of Punjab applicants of SC/ST/OBC/etc. Category shall be as per the latest rules of the Punjab Government.
b) The percentage of seats reserved by the Punjab Government can be increased or decreased.
- The reservation of at least one seat and upto 5% seats are reserved in each course for jammu and Kashmir migrants.
- The reservation of seat(s) as given above shall be strictly adhered to however, in case seat(s) in a reserved category remain vacant, on account of non-availability of qualified candidate, such seat(s) may be filled up from the general category candidates.
- Candidate applying for reserved category shall clearly indicate the claim for only one category in the admission form to be submitted. No change of category or claim of other category will be entertained/permitted afterward.